One Touch Verio Blood Glucose Test Strip (50 Strips)
One Touch Verio Strips 50
Both the OneTouch® Verio® and the OneTouch® Verio®IQ Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems use the OneTouch® Verio® Test Strips with SmartScan™Technology.
The SmartScan™ Technology requires just a small (0.4µL) blood sample. It is easy to apply blood to either side of the test strip and there is a visual confirmation window so you can see the strip fill with the sample.
OneTouch Verio strips provide fast and accurate blood glucose measuring results.
Easy to learn and easy to use. No coding required means one less step and more convenience.
OneTouch Verio Strips only require a small blood sample. It is easy to apply blood to the OneTouch Verio test strip. The user can clearly see the strip fill with their blood sample.
One TouchOneTouch Verio Blood Glucose Test Strips 50 Pack
The OneTouch Verio Blood Glucose Test Strips is used with a blood glucose meter to monitor blood glucose levels. The test strip design is a simple way to test your blood sugar levels, as there is no need to code the strip as it eliminates errors due to user miscoding and it is pain-free.
The OneTouch® Verio® test strips must be used with the OneTouch® Verio or OneTouch® Verio® IQ blood glucose meter for quantitative glucose readings in fresh capillary whole blood.
- Test strip sucks up blood automatically
- Strips may be touched
- Blood can be easily applied (left and right) to the OneTouch® Verio® test strip
The OneTouch® Verio or OneTouch® Verio® IQ is plasma calibrated so that the results can easily be compared with those of laboratory tests.
Test strips for measuring blood sugar levels. Can be used together with an Onetouch Verio measuring device.
Wash your hands with warm water and soap before performing a test. Rinse and dry.
1. Snap the cap off the lancing device
2. Place a sterile lancet in the lancing device: Press the lancet firmly into the lancet holder.
3. Unscrew the protective cap and save it for later use: Replace the cap on the lancing device.
4. Set the depth: Turn the lancing device cap until the desired setting is displayed. Lower numbers are for shallower punctures, which may be less painful. Shallower injections are sufficient for children and most adults. Deeper punctures are necessary for people with thick skin or calluses
5. Tension the lancing device: Slide the tensioning mechanism backwards until you hear a click. It's okay if you don't hear a click. It is possible that the lancing device was already strained when the lancet was pushed.
6. Insert a test strip to turn on the meter: Insert the test strip into the test strip port with the gold side of the strip and the test strip ends facing you
7. When the "Apply Blood." appears, you can apply the blood drop: prick your finger. Hold the finger pricker firmly against the side of your finger. Press the shutter release button.
8. Take a drop of blood: Gently squeeze your finger until a round drop of blood has formed. If the blood runs out or runs out, do not use that drop. Wipe the area and gently squeeze until another drop of blood is formed or puncture elsewhere.
See the package leaflet for more information
- Only open the tube with the test strips when you are ready to test. Only open the tube to remove test strips.
- Immediately replace the cap on the tube and close it securely after removing a test strip. Use each test strip immediately after you remove it from the tube.
- Note the expiration date (6 months after opening the tube) on the label every time you open a tube for the first time.
- Apply only OneTouch® Verio® control solution or a blood sample to the test strip.
- Do not put the used test strip back into the tube after the test.
- Store the tube with the test strips in a cool, dry place below 30 ° C. Do not keep it in the refrigerator. Protect the tube against direct sunlight and heat.
- Only store your test strips in the original tube to avoid the risk of contamination and damage.
- Do not use test strips after the expiry date (stated on the vial label) or the expiration date, whichever comes first.
- Prevent dirt, food or liquids from falling on the test strip. You can touch the test strip with clean and dry hands.
- You must not bend, edit or alter the test strip in any way with a sharp object.
- The test strips are intended for single use. Never use a test strip again with blood or control solution.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are at about the same temperature before you test.