1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream
Complete skincare for nappy area: PREVENTS irritations and redness at each change RELIEVES from the 1st application REPAIRS continually
Proven efficacyUNEQUALLED EFFECTIVENESSMustela bébé’s new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been specially formulated to tackle the factors that trigger irritations and redness at their source thanks to a unique combination of patented natural active ingredients, thus guaranteeing three-fold effectiveness: HIGH TOLERANCE FROM BIRTH ONThe new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been clinically tested in extreme conditions, so you can safely use it every day. Formulated using 98% ingredients of natural origin that are fragrance-free and do not contain preservatives, it guarantees maximum tolerance right from birth*. To ensure that changing your baby's diaper remains an enjoyable moment, Mustela's new 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be applied and rinsed off very easily.Pleasurable to useEasy to apply and wipe off, 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be spread quickly onto your baby's diaper area. Available in 50 mL tubes that are easy to slip into your handbag when you are on the move, or in 100 mL of 150 mL tubes for changes at home.*Babies out of NICUProven by science100% of the pediatricians and dermatologists polled confirm that the product has preventive properties(1)Reduced irritation and redness in more than 80% of cases from the 1st day of use(2)80%lower risk of recurrences(3)Clinical tests on (1) 60 babies (clinical assessment) – (2) 69 babies (self-assessment) – (3) Recurrence rate calculated on the basis of studies (1) and (2).A FORMULA THAT IS POPULAR WITH MOTHERSVery easy to apply: 98%Product stays on between changes: 95%Can be completely rinsed off: 92%Pleasant fragrance: 87% Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric supervision on 120 babies over 4 weeks.
3-in-1 product prevents, relieves, and recovers your baby's delicate skin at each and every diaper change.
Mustela Baby 1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream provides comprehensive care to the baby's delicate diaper area. It prevents redness and irritation with each diaper change, soothes from the first application, and continually regenerates the baby's fragile skin. The unique combination of patented, natural ingredients guarantees this triple effectiveness: avocado perseose hydrates the skin, alcacea oxeoline reduces inflammation, and sunflower oil distillate soothes the skin. Practical to apply and wipe off, this cream can be spread easily onto the baby's diaper area, for quick and easy changes.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: redness, irritation, diaper rash;
- Time of application: throughout the day with each diaper change;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Tested under pediatric and dermatological control.
- Paraben, Phthalate ,Phenoxyethanol and fragrance free .
Main Ingredients: 98% ingredients of natural origin;
- Avocado perseose® is a patented, biomimetic natural active ingredient that hydrates and helps the development of the baby's fragile and immature skin barrier;
- Alcacea oxeoline® reduces inflammation and relieves discomfort;
- Sunflower oil distillate® is a patented natural active ingredient that replenishes and soothes atopic-prone skin;
- Zinc oxide is a topical skin product that is used as a protective coating for mild skin irritations and abrasions.
How to use
Apply a thick layer of Mustela Baby 1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream onto the baby's clean and dry diaper area after each change. Consult a doctor in the event of oozing or persistent lesions.