Similac Total Comfort 3 - 360g
- Product: Similac Total Comfort 3
- Form: Powder
- Pack Size: 360gm
- Category: Nutritional Supplement
- It has partially broken down protein for easy digestion.
- It contains DHA for brain development, Lutein to support eye health.
- It is also found in breast milk to support developing cells.
Similac total comfort infant formula is an alternative to a standard cow’s milk intact protein based formula. It has partially broken-down protein for easy digestion and features OptiGRO, our exclusive bend of brain and eye nourishing nutrients for baby’s development. Not for infants and children with galactosemia.
- Not substitute for the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals.
- Nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else.
- Consult a healthcare professional before changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
- Pour water into clean bottle.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.4g) to each 2 fl oz of water.
- Cap bottle, shake well, attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Abbott Similac Total Comfort 3 Trummy Care Growing Up Formula Milk Powder 360g
The Similac Total Comfort 3 Trummy Care Growing Up Formula Milk is an easy-to-digest formula, specially designed to help improve your child's healthy digestive system. It is made with partially hydrolyzed 100% whey protein, vegetable fat blend with no palm olein oil.
HOW TO USE
Similac is a baby and children food brand that operates under the wing of baby-food giant Pediasure, which is a part of the Abbot Group. The Abbot Group that has been in existence for over 130 years. It is engaged in creating and offering breakthrough products in various product lines and sectors - diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
The Similac line of products is formulated with changing nutritional needs in mind as your child grows. Similac 3 is great tasting and scientifically designed to fit your child’s growth needs during this important stage of development.