Glycilax Children Stomach Relief Suppositories - 12 suppositories
Glycilax For Children Rectal Suppositories is used for Constipation, Dry skin, Skin diseases and other conditions. Glycilax For Children Rectal Suppositories may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Glycilax For Children Rectal Suppositories contains Glycerol as an active ingredient. Glycilax For Children Rectal Suppositories works by attracting water into the gut to soften the stools.
- Dry skin
- Skin diseases
- Abdominal cramps
- Accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal
- Fall in blood pressure
- Ocular irritation
Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens
- Additional information
Country Of Origin
Direction of Use
- GLYCILAX CHILDREN & BABIES 12 SUPPOSITORY
This stimulates bowel movements and facilitates evacuation.Can also be used during pregnancy and breast feeding.Suitable in cases of haemorrhoid complaints, anal fissures and anal inflammation.
- Glycilax® with the active substance glycerol, is a mild preparation that promotes digestion by softening intestinal contents and making stools easier to pass.