MARNYS® Neocarbon contains activated charcoal, anise (Pimpinella anisum) and peppermint (Mentha piperita). Peppermint and anise contribute to normal gastrointestinal function (EFSA ON HOLD 2072, 3861, 2092, 2696, 2698).
MARNYS® Neocarbon and its ingredients facilitate digestion thanks to:
- Anise, a herbaceous plant of Mediterranean origin with a long history of use due to its healthy properties. This contains between 1.5 and 5% of essential oil used by traditional herbology as a flavouring and digestive agent. The Aniseed essence in MARNYS® Neocarbon contains a minimum trans-anethole content of 87%, its most important bioactive constituent. Its properties to help the digestive process (EFSA ON HOLD 2072, 3861), as well as to relieve spasms, flatulence and gas (EMA Monographs), contribute to normal gastrointestinal function.
- Peppermint contributes to normal gastrointestinal function, as well as to helping with indigestion, spasms and flatulence (EFSA ON HOLD 2092, 2696, 2698). Peppermint is one of the most popular herbal teas, traditionally used as a supplement for bile ducts, gas, indigestions, or spasms, among others. Its major volatile components identified in Peppermint essential oil are menthol and menthone, whose minimum content in MARNYS® Neocarbon represents 40-45% and 14-32%, respectively.
- The activated charcoal in MARNYS® Neocarbon is of plant origin with a minimum adsorption power of 40%, being pure and coming from coconut shells especially processed to turn them into a highly gas-adsorbing element.
MARNYS® Neocarbon is an ideal supplement for those who want to favour normal gastrointestinal function, relieving excess gas, especially after heavy meals, excess fat intake, or poor digestion, among others.
MARNYS® Neocarbon is gluten-free and peppermint favours good breath.
INGREDIENTS: Soya bean oil, activated charcoal, anise essence, mint essence, hydrogenated soya bean oil, beeswax and soya lecithin.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGEN: contains soya bean
HOW TO USE
3-5 capsules, 2 times a day (after meals).
|· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition. |
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.