OTRIVIN 0.1% ADULT NASAL DROPS
Otrivin Nasal Drops clears blocked noses.
|– Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur. |
– Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
– If irritation occurs or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.
– If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
Do not use if cap seal is missing or broken.
|Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1 mg/mL.Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative. |
|– Blow nose gently to clear. |
– Tilt head back.
– Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops.
– Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.USAGE ADVICE
Use Otrivin for:
Who can use Otrivin:
Do not use Otrivin:
Ask your doctor before use:
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.