Panadol Cold + Flu Day
Panadol Cold + Flu Day caplets provide relief from Major Cold and flu symptoms. It is a non-drowsy formulation for day time relief.
What does it relieve?
Panadol Cold + Flu Day caplets can be used for:
- Blocked and runny nose
- Headache and body ache
- Sinus and pain relief
What's the format?
What are its features?
Cold and Flu Relief
What are the ingredients?
Each caplet contains:
• Paracetamol = 500mg
• Caffeine = 25mg
• Phenylephrine Hydrochloride = 5mg
How To Use
Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Adults + children aged 12 years and older
• Every 4-6 hours, with a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours if needed (minimum dosing interval: 4 hours)
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
• Do not take longer than 7 days without asking your doctor
• Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, Caffeine, phenylephrine, or any other ingredient in this product
• Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
• Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants, or cold and flu medicines.
• Seek medical advice before taking this product if:
• You have Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Angle closure glaucoma,Phaeochromocytoma, An enlargement of the prostate gland,Occlusive vascular disease (e.g. Raynaud’s Phenomenon),Liver and kidney impairment, glutathione depleted states such as sepsis
• You are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs or tricyclic antidepressants
• This product should not be used by patients taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants)
• Excessive intake of caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea and some canned drinks) should be avoided while taking this product.
• If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
• Keep out of sight and reach of children