Panadol Cold and flu green caplets provide nighttime relief from cold and flu symptoms.
Panadol cold and flu caplets can be used for: blocked and runny nose headache and body ache fever
Paracetamol = 500 mg
Chlorpheniramine = 2 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride =30 mg
How To Use Panadol Cold and flu green caplets
1 -2 caplets every 4-6 hours, with a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours if needed
Panadol Cold & Flu Tablet 24s Green
Panadol Cold + Flu caplets provide night time relief from Cold and flu symptoms.
Compare similar products
What does it relieve?
Panadol Cold + Flu caplets can be used for:
- Blocked and runny nose
- Headache and body ache
- Sinus pain/ Congesion
- Itchy and watery eyes
What's the format?
What are its features?
Cold and Flu Relief
What are the ingredients?
Each caplet contains:
• Paracetamol = 500 mg
• Chlorpheniramine = 2 mg
• Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride = 30 mg
Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Adults + children aged 12 years and older
• Every 4-6 hours, with a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours if needed (minimum dosing interval: 4 hours)
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
• Do not take longer than 7 days without asking your doctor
• Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine, chlorphenamine, other antihistamines or any other ingredient in this product
• Do not use if you have severe hypertension or severe coronary artery disease
• Do not use if you have severe renal impairment
• Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
• Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants or antihistamines, including cough and cold preparations.
• Do not use if you are taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants).